Congrats to the many hundreds of teams from around the country for being a part of the 2021 In Person World Finals. See scores here. And check out the Ranatra Fusca and OMER’s Award winners.
Be sure to explore the Awards and Media tab for videos and photo galleries.
Your team registration fee will enable access to the following:
- Competing in the return of in-person World Finals competition
- Experienced In-Person Judging Teams
- Attending the event's Opening Ceremony, to be held Friday morning
- OMER's appearance (including leading off the Opening Ceremony)
- The official World Finals Souvenir Station
- Graduation for high school seniors
- OMER's Pin Collection, featuring pins and buttons from around the world, going back nearly 40 years!
- Coaches competition--that's right, they get to solve problems too!
- Book Signing by Odyssey of the Mind founder, Dr. Sam Micklus
- Pin Trading!! (organized using pandemic health safeguards)
- An opportunity to get your photo with a replica of the vehicle that inspired the Ranatra Fusca award
- Awards Ceremony on Saturday (including video from the event)
All held in a single spacious, air conditioned, and safe venue!
Typically during World Finals we are able to offer housing and meal plan packages as part of World Finals. Due to a move to a very different venue and an appreciation that not all families currently hold the same comfort level in travel and accommodations, teams are open to make their own arrangements for lodging and meals.
Odyssey of the Mind HQ and Visit Orlando have assemble a list of nearby hotels that are offering specific rates and rooms for 2021 World Finals along with a map of the area.